- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant place This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an Interest In the subject and understand it well
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity
- Elaborated answers to Practical Problems have been given so that if complicated provisions are asked in exams, the students would be able to tackle them easily
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by using the redWhich would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision
- Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been included in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies(Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- A large number of Practical Problems asked in CS Examinations have been incorporated
- The Book contains more than 350 Theoretical Questions and 550 Practical Problems (with detailed answers).
- More than 90% of the Questions covered in ICAI Study Material, Suggested Answers, Practical Manual, Revision Test Papers (RTPs), Mock Test Papers, Questions for Practice, etc. have been covered in this Book
- The Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 22 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables
- Incorporates the Question Paper of May, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (New Syllabus), along with answers
- Includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations
- The Book includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, etc. Relevant for November, 2019 Exams
- The Book includes a list (on Page No. 1-7 and 1-8) containing all such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcement Dated 24th June, and a list of such topics / sections contained in this Book (along with Page Numbers) which have become irrelevant for Exams because of exclusion of topics / sections by ICAI.
Textbook on Corporate And Economic Laws New Syllabus
- Product Code: Textbook on Corporate And Economic Laws
- Availability: 10